Sensory Therapy Massage is a Body Massage where you keep your clothes on. This type of massage involves firm stroking movements down the arms and legs with pressure applied to shoulder, hip and ankle joints. Face and foot massage can also part of this treatment.
Sensory Therapy Massage is an excellent therapy for people experiencing stress and anxiety. Applying pressure to the joints and the stroking movements can calm your nervous system and leave you with a feeling of relaxation and your wellbeing being restored.
Benefits of Sensory Therapy Massage include:
• Improve Muscle and Skin Tone
• Improve Self Esteem
• Eliminate Fatigue
• Induce a Sense of Euphoria and Wellbeing.
• Stimulate Blood and Lymphatic Systems
• Relaxe Tired Muscles
• Remove Toxins from the Body
• Alleviate Anxiety, Stress and Depression
• Improves sleep